Cabin Crew Recruitment Events
Our cabin crew team offers, among others, a competitive, TAX-FREE salary, welcome bonus, free accommodation and a three-year, open ended contract.
We, at Qatar Airways, take our recruitment and selection process very seriously. Therefore, we require an excellent level of health and fitness, minimum high school education and a minimum age of 21.
What to Expect
If you want to meet us in Taipei, please make sure to be on-time, wear business attire and be yourself.
Ladies - Knee length skirt and short sleeve blouse. Hair neatly tied back.
Gentlemen - Business suit with neck tie.
We are looking for candidates with good interpersonal skills that raise to our five star service level.
Recruitment Campaign in Taipei, Taiwan
30 July 2011
09:00AM - 12:00PM
Sunworld Dynasty Hotel Taipei
Cabin Crew Benefits
What you'll get once you're part of our Cabin Crew Team.
You have chosen to explore employment opportunities with one of the youngest, fastest growing airline in the world and one of the best paid in the Middle-East.
We invite you to review our excellent benefits package.
- A three year open-ended contract.
- Competitive TAX-FREE salary of USD 1579 (inclusive flying pay) + meal allowances (location specific during layovers).
- Welcome bonus
- Free, fully furnished shared accommodation with own bedroom.
- Free transport while on official duty.
- Comprehensive medical coverage.
- Life insurance coverage.
- End of service benefits.
- Travel concessions on Qatar Airways and partner airlines.
Cabin Crew Requirements
Career prospects and personal development opportunities are tremendous in this dynamic and vibrant environment. We, at Qatar Airways take our recruitment and selection process very seriously. While every effort is taken to treat all our candidates fairly, it is vital that we select people with the desired capabilities that are essential to our continued success.
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes)
- Minimum high school education/ O levels, with fluency in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- An excellent level of health and fitness
- A willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Ideally, having an outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment is an advantage.