At Cathay Pacific Airways, we pride ourselves on providing 'Service Straight From the Heart' to our valued customers. With our aim to make Cathay Pacific the 'world's best airline' and to support the company's operational needs, we invite committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our professional team of Flight Attendants.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
Flight Attendant (Taiwan) - Based in Hong Kong
- Citizen of Republic of China
- Minimum age of 18
- High School graduate
- Fluent in speaking and reading English and Mandarin. A third language is preferable.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive and customer-oriented attitude
- Previous experience in the service industry is preferable
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
*Male applicants should be exempted from or have completed military service
Interviews will be conducted in Taipei in August 2011.